As a Lancashare member, you are probably already a seasoned commercial collaborator. If you are an SME business based in the Preston area, working in the Property and Construction market, then you'll be keen to build your company too, won't you?
If you can satisfy the following conditions we have openings for reliable and reputable businesses
- Are you professionally trained in your prime skill and core services?
- Do you comply with all the standards set for your profession or trade?
- Are you properly accredited for the work you undertake?
- Would you like to work with other similarly qualified people who can help you achieve more?
If you can answer "Yes" to all of these, we are eager to talk to you, especially if you are active in these skills. Our vacancies include: -
- Building Contractor (Main Contractor - Project Values £1m+)
- Electrical Engineer
- M + E Contractor
- Heating Contractor (Domestic/Commercial)
- Plumbing Contractor (Domestic/Commercial)
- Flooring Contrctors
- Security Contractors
- Facilities Management (FM) – Hard & Soft
- Reactive maintenance company
- but any other key skills are very welcome
Come and meet The Konsortia Partnership, a group of local ambitious, professional, and accredited SMEs in Property and Construction at Sale Golf Club, on Tuesday 24th May @ 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
- Konsortia can help you by introducing you to other similarly qualified and accredited local companies.
- Konsortia promotes and fosters collaboration between partners, to enable you to take on larger projects.
- Konsortia actively searches for opportunities for your trade or profession.
- Konsortia works with local people, to promote the use of local companies on local projects.
- Konsortia believes that keeping business local helps our local economy to grow.
If you would like to work with other companies that can help your company to grow, then book your Visitors Ticket by Friday 24th November 2023 and let us help you to build your business.