Online Delivery via Microsoft Teams
The Lancashire Cyber Foundry (LCF) Project has been created to share the expertise of Lancaster University with regional businesses to prepare businesses across Lancashire for the digital future.
In this delivery the LCF Team are providing a business strategy programme comprising a blend of 3 online workshops, online learning and one-to-one bespoke business support giving companies the opportunity to take away a tailored business strategy and action plans.
The workshops focus on giving organisations a better understanding of the need for cyber security and how that can create opportunities to grow and Innovate within their business.
Who are these workshops for?
Lancashire based small and medium sized companies (SMEs) seeking to innovate via the development, adoption or provision of secure digital products and services. Eligible SMEs need not be from a specific industry sector or a technical background although digital companies are very welcome to apply. The target audience for these workshops are organisations wishing to take a new perspective on their business strategy. Workshop attendees will discover how to harness cyber-innovation to defend their systems, innovate in their operation and grow in their scale.
Participating SMEs will benefit by gaining . . .
- An individualised business strategy
- A step by step action plan detailing how cyber innovation can benefit their organisation
- A report sharing the workshop groups’ collective knowledge and range of scenarios developed for the whole group of attendees.
- Networking opportunities with experts from industry and academia
- The opportunity to discuss a further technical innovation via the LCF project
- Access and connections to key supporting organisations including finance, further business development and technical support, and connections to a wider deep trust network of other SMEs.
Day 1 - 11th May, 9.30am - 12.30
Introduction to programme - ‘Secure Digitalisation’ and 'Cyber Security Education'
Day 2 - 13th May 2021, 9.30 - 12.30
Business Model Canvas Development with a Cyber Innovation Focus
Day 3 - 18th May, 9.30 - 3.30
Scenario Planning as a tool to develop a Secure Digitalisation Strategy
Companies will then have a 1-1 interview, with feedback and reports, what are your next steps?
Places are fully-funded and available to businesses who meet European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) eligibility criteria.
Participants in these workshops must be eligible to benefit from European Regional Development Funding (ERDF). For eligible organisations, there is no direct cost to participate. The main criteria are below but please do get in touch to discuss you own specific circumstances:
- Based in Lancashire
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- Annual turnover less than £40 million
- Received less than €200,00 of publicly funded support in the last 3 years
- Includes business to business trade
Any questions please contact email@example.com