Are you working in a job you are bored with and want to progress further?
Have you lost your job?
Are you considered techy by others, but you don’t benefit from having a job in the sector?
DEEPer is one of 14 projects to receive funding as part of the Fast Track Digital Workforce Fund supporting businesses to address skills gaps & residents to enter well paid creative, digital & tech roles.
·The Fast Track Fund is a £3milion joint venture between the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, Greater Manchester Combined Authority and Lancashire Digital Skills Partnership.
Who is it for?
programme is for a diverse sector of people both currently in and out of
- People wanting to break into this area of employment from any IT based skilled background
- People working within the digital sector that want to move into software development.
- People looking to return to work after a break.
- Unemployed graduates looking to enter the workplace.
- People looking for a career change.
To ensure there are no blockers to learning we provide:
- Laptop on loan
- Software licenses
- Broadband connection if needed
- Travel costs as required
- Help if required with specific learning needs