The RKMS Lean and Agile delivery team has unrivalled success in obtaining and managing the fund of up to £60,000 that will improve your business.
The practical and pragmatic approach has enabled us to deliver the UK’s longest running and most successful Lean/Agile academy programme.
Working with over 650 business and 6,000 individuals whilst delivering over £65m in business improvements (£100,000 average per company). Our programme is simple to follow and drives the best results.
- Theory – understand the science behind Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Open discussion to include learners’ past experiences highlighting how a simple suggestion can grow into a potential resolution.
- Real life examples and how L/SS fits to resolve problems and create improvement.
- Interactive / physical simulations demonstrating how lean tools and statistical tools can be used.
- Sigma XL and or Minitab for data analysis.
- Exams/ Implementation projects to prove understanding and competency.
- Easier work life, less room for errors from all departments, better workflow/production
- Higher quality performance, fewer defects, and rework
- Fewer Machine and Process Breakdowns
- Upskilling and achieving qualifications that can be used in ANY sector
- Eliminating bottlenecks within your processes
- Potential for promotion/acknowledgement of commitment from employer
- Higher efficiencies, more output per man hour
- Higher profits and greater customer satisfaction
- Commitment and dedication to the programme
- Open communication between apprentice and assessors(s)
- Functional skills English & Maths (unless a proxy is held)
- 20% off the job monthly record keeping & submission
- Meeting deadlines and uploading evidence to e-portfolio
- Attending sessions & certification exam.
How does it work?
- Choose which levels would best suit your employee(s).
- RKMS to obtain the 95 per cent fund for your business.
- You complete the modules delivered by our in-house specialists. At your premises or ours.
- Your employee(s) will become certified in the level of their choosing plus 1 additional certificate in either; Inspection & Auditing, Six Sigma belts, Food Management, etc.
- Use your newfound knowledge within your business and reap all the savings.
To secure your fund, contact RKMS directly on 0844 815 7765