The role will involve assisting the Office staff with the coordination, implementation and maintaining of all office procedures, with clerical and administrative support to ensure the smooth-running of the office.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc., to Input Key data, produce correspondence and documents, maintain records, spread sheets and databases.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary to ensure smooth running of office admin procedures & office systems.
- Operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Providing an efficient customer services, dealing with queries on the phone, by email and greeting visitors at reception where required.
- Dealing with queries from residents & following through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Assisting with logging and pairing up of orders, invoices, maintaining records, filing & archiving.
- Keeping all activity logged and up to date 1in an accurate manner.
- Preparing and processing Client/Resident letters & mail shots.
- Provide information to your line manager in a timely manner when requested.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information; photocopying and printing various documents.