Come and work for one of the UK’s leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.
An opportunity has arisen for a Bids & Proposal Manager to join our Business Development department based at our Bispham Campus. This is a permanent full – time opportunity working 37 hours per week. The post-holder will be responsible for writing successful, compliant and commercially sound bids which are aligned to B&FC’s business strategy.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with a very generous 14.4% employer contributions
- 43 days annual leave (including 8 days for Bank Holidays)
- Opportunity to apply for funded extended study for formal qualifications (T&Cs apply)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Bakery, Office and printing services
Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
If you are interested applying for this role, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
Please note the supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence. We advise that you prepare this in advance and copy and paste into the form.
You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.