We are a successful company who have been established for 30 years' Mechanical, Gas and Air Conditioning Services and Installations across the UK.
Built long term relationships with many prestigious clients which include the Hospitality, Health Care, Education, Leisure and Industrial sector.
We are looking to recruit a Commercial Plumber who is competent with all plumbing services such as installation, servicing, maintenance & repair across commercial properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
* General commercial plumbing and pipework installations, including sanitary, drainage, domestic services and heating.
* Installation of plant including boilers, pumps, & valves, fans, Kitchen and toilet facilities.
* Carry out works at various sites as directed by the Mechanical Supervisor/Project Manager in order to ensure that equipment and associated systems are installed to specification, safely and to all relevant regulations.
* Independent working to find and present faults to Line Manager, including professional assessments and advice to the Client
* Assessment of materials required and ordering of those items following laid down company process and procedures
* To ensure that all projects are implemented correctly to the specification and costs constraints set by the Senior Mechanical Manager.
* Follow all statutory and company policies and procedures to ensure safe working practices in line with HSE legislation.
* Attend training to develop knowledge, and satisfy relevant statutory requirements to carry out the role.
Basic working hours 8:30am to 5pm.
Early starts maybe required to suit customer needs
Working away will be needed is some aspects of the role
28 day holiday.
Paid Travel Time.