Simpson Judge have partnered up with a local and highly successful business who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller on a full-time permanent role to join their existing team. You will report into the credit control manager and ideally have credit insurance exposure too.
Day to day tasks include:
* Responsible for the management of the sales ledger for a definitive customer sector – to collect cash.
* Maintain and obtain credit insurance for all customers in the Group in line with the company credit insurance policy.
* Ensures that credit control procedures and policies are adhered to by customers and employees.
* Allocation and posting of cash receipts and ensuring ledgers are well maintained in accordance with monthly performance KPI’s.
* Responsible for the closing out of customer queries, including credit note and invoicing requests, in a timely manner
As an applicant you need to have:
* Previous experience of managing large complex sales accounts in an organisational context.
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Ability to liaise, professionally, with all employees and customers.
* Previous experience of managing credit insurance policies and processes.
* A good knowledge of IT software, particularly excel.
* Experience of dealing with Export customers.
What they can offer you:
* Company Pension
* Health Care Cash Plan Scheme
* Retail Discount Scheme
* Subsidised on-site Canteen
* 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Free Parking
* Hours 9-5pm M-F with an hour for lunch