Customer Service Apprentice | Justin Keller Opticians
Justin Kellett Opticians are an independent local Opticians Boutique practice working with many high end brands. Based in Horwich, Bolton, we are now looking for someone to join our busy team.
Duties we will include:
- Working on reception,
- Meeting with customers,
- Booking appointments,
- Taking incoming calls and making outgoing calls.
- Working on our database – inputting customer details, placing orders.
- Keeping track of orders.
- Working on our ecommerce site
- Fulfilling orders from ecommerce
- There is also the opportunity to work within our fully equipped laboratory manufacturing spectacle frames and sunglasses
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- General administration duties to include filing, photocopying, sorting orders, picking orders.
- You will also work in the back office sorting orders ensuring a high customer service at all times.
- You will also work to complete your customer service apprenticeship at Alliance Learning
The days of work will be Monday – Saturday, when working a Saturday, you will have 1 day off in the week.
We are looking for a loyal trustworthy person with an eye for detail. Being a precision manufacturer, we will expect high standards to detail.