P34B evolved from a passion to create a unique service and capability development model which genuinely benefits people, enables performance improvement in businesses and provides opportunities for those with passion to apply themselves on real projects.
Our capability continues to evolve through the direct management and delivery of projects across the property, engineering, construction, infrastructure, and aviation sectors. Our perspective and approach benefits from direct experience of the full project/programme/product lifecycle.
We enable businesses to prepare for change, deliver projects, programmes, and priorities, improve businesses capability, partner build relationships with emerging businesses, whilst presenting opportunities for our next generation to engage understand and learn.
Operating in accordance with our busines model, values, and ethos we continue to create real projects for people. With a marketing baseline incorporating website, social media presence, blogs and a prospectus developed through 2020/21 a formal baselined has been establish in September 2021 ahead of a next stage of development. The expertise engaged to date remain accessible to support the next stage of evolution. The opportunity is to evolve into something engaging and inspirational for people and businesses.
To maximise the benefit of applied learning this opportunity is presented as a Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship within their business. The role will incorporate 4 days in the workplace, working as a Digital Marketing Assistant and day release to attend UCLAN’s Digital Marketing Degree course, which P34B Ltd will cover the cost of. The course focuses on developing skills and competencies which will be directly applied in the work environment and will incorporate a series of live projects that are supported by P34B. The course length and initial contract of employment is 3 years, completion of which will result in a BA (HONS) in Digital Marketing from the University of Central Lancashire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, engage industry contacts and gain significant experience along with a certified degree qualification.
Main duties will include:
- Content management of P34B website; generating new content, writing blogs and ensuring that all pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
- Generating improvement ideas.
- Management of social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In, driving engagement and brand awareness. This will include content design, generation, and daily interactions.
- Creation of e-flyers and editing images.
- Liaison with key account customers to generate social content.
- Assist in the creation and development of blogs.
- Create videos to explain the business service offerings.
- Engage in projects which support others in developing their skills.
- Design and assist with web visuals.
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and social media and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Maintain working knowledge of services offered
- Potential to engage with students of all ages to share experiences, offer support and inspire.
- Potential to share your experience with others, to encourage other businesses to support more people.
- Genuine endorsement for the contribution and value you add.