Contract Type: Permanent
Department: Wealth Management
PM+M is a vibrant, dynamic and award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers, with offices in Blackburn, Burnley and Bury, covering East Lancashire, Greater Manchester and beyond. We have ambitious growth plans and our goal is to be the best north-west firm of finance professionals.
PM+M is a member of Praxity, the 7th largest global accountancy association and the largest association of independent firms. Being part of Praxity allows us to have strong international connections and a great source of secondment opportunities.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Wealth Management team as a Financial Adviser.
The job is to work as part of the Wealth Management team providing an excellent service to clients’ in accordance with the firm’s values, procedures, prevailing legislation and good professional practice so as to meet or exceed clients’ expectations and needs.
• Provide financial planning support to clients
• Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
• Prepare plans and check their accuracy
• Respond to prospective customers on planning-related queries
• Assist in the development plans for the company
• Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Advisors
• Maintain awareness of the latest legislative changes that may affect planning
• Will be encouraged to drive new business forwards and assist with our business development plans
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and working towards CII Chartered status.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels.
• Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department.
• Keen to play an active role in a dynamic team and willing to contribute to the success of the team and the firm as a whole.
• Passionate about providing great client service.
•Great at communicating with people at all levels – face to face and in writing.
• Positive and good at using your initiative.
• Good at working under pressure.
• Motivated and well organised.
• Be familiar with the use of recognised software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• 2 years or more experience in an advising role
• Have an existing client bank.
• Will be used to working with targets.
If you would like to apply, or if you have any questions, please email Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org