Permanent | 37.5 hours per week (Will consider job share)
Based in Preston, you will support our foster carers to promote positive outcomes for the children & young people placed within Caritas Care foster placements. Experience of working with children, families & carers is required.
- Are you motivated and able to manage your own time effectively?
- Would you enjoy the challenge of every day being different?
- Do you enjoy meeting people of all ages and from different walks of life?
- Would you be willing to undertake some admin tasks to support the service?
- Do you have experience of delivering Life Story work or are willing to train to become a Therapeutic Life Story work practitioner with our support?
If you answer yes to these questions … this could be the job for you!
Closing date for applications: Monday 10th January 2022
Provisional interview date: Wednesday 19th January 2022