Job Title: Freight, Sales and Shipping Administrator
Location: Preston (Samlesbury)
Salary: Starting at £19,000 rising after qualifying period.
Are you experienced within Freight, Sales and Shipping Administration looking for a new challenge?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a successful logistics & shipping business. Our client is going through an exciting period of growth, and they are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Samlesbury. This is a fast-paced role, working as part of a small UK team, and genuine long term career potential is on offer for the right candidate as the company continues to grow.
What’s in it for you as a Freight, Sales and Shipping Administrator:·
- · Competitive Salary
- · Career progression
- · 20 holidays + bank holiday
- Ongoing training
- · Casual dress
Key Responsibilities of a Freight, Sales and Shipping Administrator:
· First point of contact for customers
· Negotiating and organising shipment quotes.
· Billing preparation.
· Queries from overseas agents, shipping lines, hauliers, HRMC
· Liaising with the company’s overseas office to support with invoicing
The successful Freight, Sales and Shipping Administrator:
· Experience in customer services
· Experience in Administration
· Experience with Microsoft packages
· Willingness to grow and progress
· Team player
· Good communication skills
If you’re looking for a Sales Administrator opportunity, get your CV through to us today.
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.