Rosewood Management Services Ltd are seeking additional members to the team. We are an established provider of training and consultancy with a track record of delivery to more than 4000 customers, delivering a diverse range of services from ISO implementation, Health & Safety compliance services to Lean Management Qualifications.
Our clients are spread throughout the UK and overseas, covering a diverse range of standards and sectors from OEM automotive manufacturers to bookmakers. The core standards we assist clients with are ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO27001 however we also provide support in other standards such as AS, TS, Medical Devices, CE Marking in fact virtually any standard.
Summary of the role:
You will be visiting clients throughout the UK developing or maintaining management system processes and procedures, completing H&S audits or undertaking internal audits preparing clients for external certification audits We strongly believe in “adding value” to the services we provide to clients. Experience of IT / Information Security will be highly advantageous. There will be some travel involved. However, we are moving to more software as a service support and utilising remote working technology wherever possible.
▪ Visiting clients undertaking compliance audits & preparing reports and attending external certification audits
▪ Liaising with customer site representatives and providing feedback on compliance issues
▪ Provide support/guidance to clients not only in compliance but identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
▪ Assisting with incident / accident investigations & reporting
▪ Undertaking risk assessments & preparing method statements / SSOW / H&S Plans
▪ Delivery of training to client’s workforce
Essential skills and experience:
▪ NEBOSH / IOSH or equivalent qualification
▪ HSG65 / ISO45001 knowledge and experience
▪ Experience of undertaking H&S inspection / ISO compliance audits
▪ Ability to understand standards and relay in layman’s terms to clients.
▪ Computer literacy as we use cloud hosted compliance solutions.
▪ Strong interpersonal, communication and engagement skills
▪ Strong management & coordination skills
▪ Minimum of 3 years’ experience
▪ Tech IOSH member grade / Chartered Quality Professional
▪ 5 years’ experience in a similar role
▪ IRCA Lead Auditor
▪ A recognised teaching or assessing qualification EAT, PTTLS A1, D32 etc
£23 - £42K depending on qualifications and experience
Company bonus scheme
Team building days