This is a very exciting time to join Age UK Lancashire and to play a key role in helping our charity to grow, by developing our individual giving income streams. You would be joining a small, supportive team, committed to raising funds so that the charity can continue to provide essential, high quality, responsive services to the older people of Lancashire, Blackpool and North Sefton.
Our Individual Giving Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with people who donate to Age UK Lancashire, and a range of work to encourage more people to give their support.
Does this sound like you?
- personable and intuitive and love making connections with others.
- a natural storyteller who can tell others about what we do, why it’s important and clearly demonstrate the impact of our work, both verbally and in writing;
- confident about asking others to support the charity financially.
- have a keen eye for detail, excellent database management skills and able to undertake high quality research.
- have great ideas for engaging with potential donors and able to develop campaigns and activities to drive this forward.
Even if you don’t have direct experience in this area of work, but have these skills and a passion for fundraising, we would love to hear from you!
The nature of the post will require travel across the area. A full driving licence, appropriate insurance cover and use of a car are essential.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Alison Read, Director of Partnerships and Growth, on 07805 427658.
For full Job Description visit our webpage.