An exciting opportunity has become available within our Business Development Team for a Marketing Co-ordinator. Working closely with the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the company wide marketing activities, including digital (website / social media) and traditional marketing activities. You will also lead on the planning and organising of our company events both face to face and virtual.
The successful applicant will have a full driving licence with access to their own vehicle and have the ability work flexibly outside of normal core working hours.
This is a varied role with no two days being the same. For more information on the role please contact us.
- Apprenticeship or NVQ in Business Administration / Customer Service
- Experience in Marketing
- ICT Competent
- Experience of attending external events
- Experience in social media
- Highly motivated.
- Team Player
- Good presentation skills
- Work flexibility
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Capable of contributing at strategic and operational levels.
- Result orientated.
- Completing documentation & maintaining records.
- Able to mix and communicate at all levels.
- Enthusiastic, confident.
- Team player.
- Good organisational skills
- Good social skillsDesirable Skills:
- Marketing Qualification
- Proven marketing track record
- Familiar with various digital marketing platforms
- Copywriting experience
- Experience of managing 3rd party relationships
- Event management
- Attending external meetings / Networking