We’re looking for a talented individual to join our marketing and communications team at Slater Heelis.
The marketing team at Slater Heelis supports our 180+ staff and fee earners with advertising, creative design, digital communications, social media, PR and events to promote the firm and its services.
This is a full time position, based at our School Road office in Sale, with the option of hybrid working.
Support the marketing function for both internal and external communications for the firm, with supervision/line management from the Digital Marketing Manager.
Develop internal communications for the intranet, newsletters, AGM meetings, staff surveys with support from the wider marketing team
- Support the digital communications strategy by researching and producing content for weekly planners for digital and social media
- Drafting copy for the website, blogs and internal communications
- Assist the team in compiling reports for management
- Support the marketing team to deliver a calendar of events (in-person and online), this includes general event management support
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in completion of firm submissions, including awards, Legal 500 and Chambers
- Monitor customer feedback on all communication platforms, e.g. Google Reviews, Review Solicitors, Facebook, Twitter, etc., and manage/report to the team accordingly
- Enjoyment of copywriting and researching topics that may be unfamiliar
- Degree and/or 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing communications position
- Understanding of legal firms and/or professional services desired
- Experience with Wordpress, Campaign Monitor, Outlook, Microsoft Teams and Canva
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate IT skills and knowledge of digital communications including social media
- Strong attention to detail
- Can manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines
Soft Key Skill Set
- Excellent personable skills with the ability to work with a range of people across the business internally and externally
- Be proactive and able to take initiative
We have a range of benefits including 25 days annual leave plus 1 day for birthday and 8 Bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death-in-service, critical illness cover, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, healthcare cash plan and flexible working hours
Please include a CV and a cover letter with your application.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date you application has not been successful.