Business Administration | Drive Accident Assistance Ltd
An exciting job role has arisen within our busy office for an Apprentice Business Administrator. Starting your career with us you will work with the team to gain vital skills, knowledge, and behaviours around the Business Administration along with the motor vehicle and legal industry.
As a client-facing role, you will have a lot of day-to-day client contact face-to-face/over the phone/via email. This will suit candidates who enjoy meeting people communicating and building rapport.
Duties will include the below however you will learn, develop and grow with the business:
• Client data capture, compiling, and sorting information to prepare to forward to panel solicitors.
• Assisting with postroom duties.
• Scanning printing and filing documents where needed.
• Ensure all work is carried out in the strictest of confidence and in line with GDPR requirements
• Provide assistance to other staff and assist with ongoing projects when required.
Alongside this, you will complete your Business Administration Apprenticeship with the support of Alliance Learning.
Entry Qualifications:A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone to join our team with the below skills and qualities:
• Numerate and competent using Microsoft Office.
• Attention to detail, reliable and hardworking.
• Confident communication skills.
• Proactive, trustworthy and committed.
• Good team player.
• Keen interest in the Legal Industry.