Simpson Judge are proud to be supporting a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Preston, in their search for a Qualified Accountant. The firm has an excellent working culture, friendly team, flexible working (and an early finish on Fridays), alongside a focus on providing you the best tools/equipment/support/technology, to help enable you to do what you do best.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Accounting and tax support to a number of clients
* General business advice
* Preparing statutory accounts (a few of which require auditing, but this is a small part of the job)
* Preparing management accounts
* Personal and business tax returns
* Reviewing bookkeeping and VAT returns
* Supporting and developing your teammates
* Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar)
* Minimum 3 years practice experience (not contractor based)
* Strong communication & client management skills
* Great attention to detail
Interested in finding out more? Submit your CV and a member of our team would be happy to provide more information about this opportunity, prior to including you in the applicant/interview process.
If you are looking for a new role, but this isn’t quite right for you, get in touch as we have a large variety of live job opportunities.