A permanent opportunity has arisen to join the Apprenticeships team as a Skills Coach (LMV and MET) working full time on a permanent basis.
The successful post holder will provide support and guidance to a caseload of students during their apprenticeship. They will be delivering skills and assessment at the College or through visiting the student’s workplace, enabling students to gain their desired qualifications and to make informed decisions about their future goals.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference to people’s future.
BENEFITS OF A SKILLS COACH/ ASSESSOR:
We have a range of excellent benefits and rewards at B&FC.
- Salary of £26,523 (subject to pro-rata for part time employees).
- Opportunity to earn up to £2k PRP per year (T&C's apply).
- 3k scarcity payment (T&C's apply).
- 30 days annual leave, plus up to 8 days bank holidays (full time equivalent, subject to pro-rata).
- Auto-enrolment onto the Local Government Pension Scheme with a generous employer contribution of 14.4%.
- Opportunity to apply for funded extended study for formal qualifications (T&C's apply).
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- COVID-Secure working environment.
- Comprehensive employee wellbeing support, including access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and free flu vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities including opportunities to undertake a teaching qualification.
- Financially strong and stable organisation.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT B&FC
Come and work for one of the UK’s leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on 'apply for this job' to complete the online form.