Based in the Ribble valley, U-Treat is the areas brand new mobile app for Lancashire people and businesses! U-Treat aims to bring together the best offers from businesses in the local area into one easy to use, on-the-go mobile application. It has built in location services and covers a wide range of categories from Food & Drink, Health, Beauty & Wellbeing and Home & Garden to What's on in and around the area! The app will be available to download for free from the Google Play and App Store in January so be sure to download it and check it out. U-treat will also be sharing some of their best offers right here on Lancashare!!....... who better to sponsor our offers page?
Special offer on our website review for January! Drop me a message on LinkedIn or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
|£10 per page|
|Per page, basic spell, grammar and presentation review|
|£15 per page|
|Bronze, plus suggestions of re-wording where needed|
|£20 per page|
|Silver, plus review of all links and usability|
Data Cleansing Service
IQ4B Data Cleansing Service
As an introductory offer for our NEW data cleansing service we will cleanse 30 rows of your data for free as we will be able to tell how good (or bad) your data is and then be able to give you a realistic cost for cleaning it up.
How clean is the data you hold on your customers and prospects? When was the last time you spent time checking and cleansing it? IQ4B has a new Data Cleansing service to help you ensure that you have clean, accurate customer and prospect data for your sales and marketing activities.
Why should I pay someone else to cleanse my data?
Clean, accurate customer and prospect data delivers:
• Reduced expenditure on the cost of outbound mailings and calls
• An opportunity to touch base with customers past and present and maintain communications
• Clean data leads to better targeting for marketing campaigns and increased marketing response rates
• Improved focus – the better the quality of the data and fewer information gaps enables better segmentation to identify the most valuable customers and prospects
• Improved ROI – by focusing the right activity at the right audience at the right time.
What we do with your data:
• Cleanse – checking existing records, updating contact details, data cleansing usually carried out on older databases (more than a year since data cleansing was carried out)
• Plug data gaps - updating your existing database and adding extra details e.g. direct phone numbers, email addresses, job titles, postcodes, sector, renewal dates etc
• Create - if you have a list or a load of business cards from a trade show, networking events, conferences we create an Excel spreadsheet for you to upload in .csv format
• Formatting – if your database needs some TLC we can spruce it up and format it ready for uploading into your CRM
What you need to do:
• Send an email to info@iq-4business with the number of rows of data you want cleansed or give us a call on 01200 400127.
• Cost of a straightforward cleanse is £43ph.
COMAH Compliance Surveys for Hazardous Substance Storage Facilities
Site COMAH Compliance Surveys
For sites storing hazardous substances, whether for manufacturing or supply chain, your annual site survey is an essential part of your COMAH compliance. Our team is experienced in assessing your storage and handling facilities and infrastructure’s suitability for minimising risks.
Our expert will attend your site to assess:
* the condition of all your hazardous substance storage facilities
* the condition of all substance pipelines and on-site transport methods
* ground conditions and their suitability for the site
* suitability of infrastructure for your process/storage needs
* remedial works requirements, if any
* potential improvements
Why STEM Construction?
We have extensive experience of identifying and meeting COMAH requirements for manufacturing businesses. Our fully qualified team will work with you to identify the most appropriate solutions for your business, ranging from necessary remedies to achieve compliance to a comprehensive future-proof site infrastructure solution.
We are an agile team who work flexibly and quickly to adapt to your needs. STEM Construction take control of the complete process, from survey to design and build, enabling you to focus on your core business whilst works are carried out.
Call us on 0161 711 1255 or email email@example.com to make sure your site complies.
S.E.E.D's Counselling Services
As we enter another national lockdown, we want to reassure you that we are still here to help and support you.
S.E.E.D is classed as an ESSENTIAL service, which means our counselling service remains open to support those struggling.
We have several volunteer therapists who offer counselling services for just £15 an hour, which are open to the general public. The service is targeted at individuals who are yet to receive NHS therapy or treatment or have not yet been diagnosed with a mental health problem, but are unsure of where to go and looking for ome upport to walk with them through their journey at this point in their life.
We are following all government regulations and have systems in place to ensure your safety when in the clinic. Although we can till accommodate in person essions if you feel comfortable doing so, we do suggest considering having your session over Zoom rather than in person.
To speak to a member of our team about our counselling services, click here: https://seed-counselling-service.selectandbook.com/
S.E.E.D's Online Carers' Advice and Information Clinic!
Our online carers’ advice and information clinic (for ages 18+) is continuing to run, even during lockdown!
Join our facilitators Emma, Laura and Marina, every other Friday from 7-8:30pm (alternating with our Support Group).
Meeting ID: 795 1315 0828
Our aim for our carers' advice and information clinic is to offer a safe space where carers can ask those nagging questions to make yours and the sufferers' lives a little easier.
S.E.E.D's Online Support Group!
Our online support group (for ages 18+) is continuing to run, even during lockdown!
Join our facilitators Emma, Laura and Marina, every other Friday from 7-8:30pm (alternating with our Carers' Clinic).
Meeting ID: 756 5416 4158
This group provides education on relevant eating disorder and mental health aspects of recovery, and is held in a safe, comfortable and confidential environment. The group focuses on topics such as healthy eating and realistic expectations, managing mealtimes and coping during holiday periods.
S.E.E.D's Online Drop-In Service!
Our online drop-in (for ages 18+) is continuing to run even during lockdown!
Join our facilitators Dawn, Katie and Safeera, every Friday from 1-3pm through this link: https://bit.ly/DropInGroup
Meeting ID: 789 0274 9973
Our Drop In Service is a place where you can:
· Find out where you can receive treatment, therapy, support and advice in your area
· Receive information and help regarding specific topic areas relevant to eating disorder sufferers and carers
· Complete creative and educational worksheets which can help you on your road to recovery
· Have space and time to explore how you’re feeling and express yourself through our wide range of art resources
· Help to develop and improve your life skills and build self-confidence
· Meet and chat informally with both other sufferers and our volunteers in a relaxed, safe and confidential environment
· Access our useful resources and find out about our self-help group and calendar of support groups for forthcoming weeks
We hope to see you there!
By: Eclipse Services
Here at Eclipse services we are currently offering totally free no obligation consultations on any IT help you may require. This isn't just for one type of customer this is across the board. So please get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to assist.
These can be facilitated either virtually or in person following all Covid precautions.
GET “BACK ON TRACK” WITH FLEETCAM COMBINED DASHCAM & TRACKING OFFER
LIVE GPS VEHICLE TRACKING
DUAL CAMERA RECORDING
128GB STORAGE CAPACITY
DRIVER BEHAVIOR MONITORING
TIME MANAGEMENT REPORTING
ALL WITH –
We are pleased to announce that DPM Group has launched a new service.
DPM Consultancy will assist existing and new businesses across the UK to meet new Home Office (UKVI) compliance requirements to obtain a Sponsorship Licence to employ migrant workers from across the world.
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH SPONSOR LICENCE UKVI (HOME OFFICE) AUDIT?
- Do you need help or assistance with a Tier 2 (Skilled Worker route) Sponsor Licence UKVI audit?
- Do the Sponsor Licence requirement and compliance duties seem overwhelming?
As of 1st January 2021, new immigration rules will apply. Do you know how this will affect your business from a #HR perspective?
DPM Consultancy can provide advice on all aspects of Business related Immigration queries primarily focusing and assisting new and existing businesses obtain an A-Rated Sponsorship Licence. .
Our specialist team have substantial expertise in applying for and managing Sponsorship Licence and advising companies if their Sponsor Licence is downgraded or revoked.
DPM Consultancy can help you navigate all HR and Recruitment issues related to Brexit, showing that many companies do still have queries about how they may be affected. Issues that may affect #humanresources can include changes in legislation around #employmentlaw, worker’s rights and right-to-work, possible impact on EU nationals working in the UK, and other workforce challenges.
For support with ensuring that your HR is Brexit ready, or any other human resources related issues, please kindly contact DPM Consultancy on 07803331306 / 07904883500 or alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how we can help you and get you ready for the changes.
Guidance for the New year.
By: Yugen Wisdom
For the last 25 years, Debbie has helped thousands of people with messages, information and proof of survival. Conducting, readings and sittings, Debbie feels so blessed to working with Spirit.
“I give what is given. “It gives me so much joy.”
Debbie says that it never ceases to amaze her how accurate the information is, that she is given. Many people come back to Debbie later, to confirm the readings that they had received were ‘spot on.’
If you are looking for guidance with challenges you are facing, would like to connect with loved ones, guides or look at your higher purpose, then Debbie is the person to turn to.
Debbie loves what she does and it clearly shows in her passion, kindness and compassion for everyone she sees.
Debbie is available by telephone, or Zoom and for one-to-one readings or sittings.
Her fee is £79 and a sitting/reading normal takes an hour.
SECURE YOUR BUSINESS OR BUILING WITH REGULER PARTOL BY DPM SECURITY